CBSE has an important message for all parents and students:
CBSE Board Exams for class 10 and 12 in 2019 is coming soon. board exams will start from February 15, 2019 for class 10th and 12th of CBSE board. to take care the benefit of parents and students CBSE provide some important instructions, CBSE has a letter to the parents of all the students who is going for appear in the board examinations 2019.
This is Not only important information, but the letter has a strong message or purpose for all parents.
in the letter CBSE advice all the parents to support their children try to understand your children. CBSE asks the parents for their support, requesting them again to remind their children’s that they are very proud of them. The board also repeat again that CBSE is fundamentally a body that performing the examination, however, parents must help their children explore ‘their potentials, have faith in their exploration beyond outlines of subjects, and become all that they dream of or expected from the parents parents should behave like that .
For parents board has also suggest to the parents not to go to rumors until you are not confirmed by real source. In case of any such incident, parents must go out to the board directly and if not possible to go to that time they can mail CBSE on email@example.com.
Important instructions by CBSE in exam of 10th and 12th 2019:
- To know the traffic conditions visit the examination centre before the start of the examination.
- After the starting of exam time( 10 am) under any circumstances no students would be allowed inside the exam centre, please take care of timing in the mind.
- Parents should take care of the timing that their child should reach the exam centre by 9:45 am.
- Parents are requested to keep in mind the same thing that their ward should be in proper school uniform school bag, school ID cards and hall ticket. school uniform is mandatory for regular students.
Important instructions for students regarding CBSE Board Exam 2019 admit cards:
Students should check the details carefully. when the student got their admit cards. The CBSE admit card will consist of the following-
- School Principal’s signature
- Names of the subjects opted along with the correct subject code
- Student’s signature
- Student’s photograph
- Student’s personal information.