Shainik school, as we are know that was started at 1961 by V. K. Krishna Menon.He was Defence Minister of India. Today there are 31 shanik schook in india. These are all school under the state government and ministry of difence. Those school gives education for boys.All shainik school is registered under the Societies Registration Act (XXI of 1860).
Sainik Schools Admission Process:-
If you want to admission in shainik school , yon can follow these procedue.
- • In Shanik school adminssion only student of class 6 and class 9.
- • In shainik school entrance exam only one time in yearly.
- • If student want to admission in class 6 than age will be between 10 to 11 year old.
- • If Student want to adminssion in class 9 than age will be between 13 to 14 year old.
- • For Class 6 , total 350 marks and 300 marks for written test and 50 marks for innterview.
- • For Class 9 , total 450 marks and 400 marks for written test and 50 marks for innterview.
- • Marks will be obtained in both wriiten and interview test.After will make the merit list.
- • In shainik school 15% seats are reserved for Scheduled castes and 7.5% for scheduled Tribes.67% seats are reserved for the particular state where school is located.Remaining 33% id open of other state student for admission.
Sainik Schools Entrance Exams Written Test Details :
- • Mathematical Knowledge Test & Language Ability Test (2 hr)
- • Intelligence Test (1hr)
- • The test can be taken in English, Malayalam or Hindi.
- • Mathematics and Science (2 hr)
- • English and Social Studies (2 hr)
Sainik Schools Curriculum:
- • All Sainik school are followed by the CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) Board guideline.
- • In all Shainik school provide NCC training.